Wednesday, February 17, 2010

jibble jabble....nuthin' major.

"Who do you love....are you fa sho?.... whoooooo dooooo you loooove arrrre yoouuu fa sho?"

That is what I just ran to...it is so 1997. Makes me feel like in gettin' ready for a good ole fashion binge drinking college event....








Song to Run to Today: Don't Sweat the Technique by Erik B and Rakim
Song to Pretend You Don't LOVE But Really Do: You Gave Me a World to Believe In by Celine Dion (cause she rules...you won't win this arguement with me...so just stop it)






***I will never stear you kittens astray...everything fantastic can be afforable. Leave your comments if you want cheaper/more expensive/or you are in the know about something...and you need to share. love your show....***

Let the obbsession list begin:


1. Amy Sedaris : Will you come live with me? Amy Sedaris is my fave comedian of like all times...LIKE ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy this clip!















2. Threadytowear.etsy.com
Cutest ever lil' Hair art by my buddy ole' pal Megs.
Seriously ladies: You ever have that not so fresh feeling? Put in one of these bad boys and you are skippity doo dah all the way ta Target. But, on the real, you can't be in a bad mood when you have adorable buttons in your hair.

3. Special K Fruit Crisps
oh maaaa goot'ness.....listen here gurl! These sweet treats will get you in your skinny jeans by April. Well...maybe May.







4. Cheap Monday Brand
Somedays...I just feel like dressing like an Olsen twin but on the Downlow...well, just cause I don't have the bank account those Trolls have...doesn't mean I can't dress like a chic hobo. Dress in Cheap Monday, grab a Venti SKINNY Vanilla Latte and big sunglasses and you are like ready to hang with Uncle Joey and Kimmy Gibler.
http://www.cheapmonday.com/



5. Bass Shoes....not to be confused with Eastlands.
These shoes make you look like " ahh shucks...these old things? I totally stole them from my ex boyfriend in 1989 while he was backwards rollerskating with that skank Rebecca to Patrick Swayze's She's Like the Wind...Anyway,He never locked his locker...He was so lame girl...." But, ladies, some of you aren't heels type o gals....these make your skinnies (jeans) and a plain v neck tee look instantly like da bomb bizzie.

6. Tunics
These wonderful flowing gifts from the fashion gods are like Spanx but without the rash. Tunics make every girl seem just effortless and freaking booyah'rific. Watch proportions chicas...volume on top, skinny on da' bottom. Not tunic, sweatpants and uggs...ya feel me boo?
1. CAbi Egyptian Tunic (http://www.cabionline.com/) 2. TopShop Tunic (http://www.topshop.com/) 3. Anthropologie Tunic (http://www.anthropologie.com/)





I interupt this wicked sweet list of dope things to get something off of my chest:









What is wrong with this girl? discuss.....





and this one...











Doesn't this cow look like Snooki?


These two are making the big bucks for having huge knockers, orange tans and bad hair. I am trying to make a buck with saggy mom boobs, shark meat white skin and good hair....hmmmmmmmmmm

LETS GET BACK TO CLOTHES.......



well, wait...these two cray-zay animals don't wear any clothes....wait a minute.....I should do this blog on not wearing clothes.....I have got this all wrong....no wonder I'm broke and don't have my own TV Show....yet.....







My last fave fave jon favreau favorite thing of the day is :







Physicians Formula SHIMMER Strips BRONZER!


Hallalujah! It makes you look like you have cheekbones fa miles dollface....thanks to my Sugar Booger Teri K...she said "hey girlfriend...you have got ta get familiar with this and quit using that pricey TooFaced Bronzer from Sephora....ya dumb ho."



And now...hooked. Even days I feel like the Natural Beauty that God intended me to be...I still brush some on...



Get get it at Target...or Walmart...or Walgreens...or in Italy cause its made there.




(psssssssssssssst....malibu strip is the best color)











I am going to leave you all with a quote today:





"Yo Yo! YO Mom! Ma' Yogart....MOM! DUH! Wipe ma bookers" - Henry James Harrower


age: 18months and 29 days
(translation : Hey most lovely Mom in all of the land, I would love more yogart...and could you please ever so kindly...wipe my boogers)





Love you all and keep suggestions coming for future blogs!





Henry Rules -


Katie


> One more question :


WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?



No comments:

Post a Comment