Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blog ONE : Juicy Sweatsuits must BURN.








There...I feel better already...wait...here comes another one...DON'T wear your UGGS out on dates or to church. I mean...if you need to wash your face and brush your teeth for an event...you shouldn't wear Uggs there. Better...lets begin...
I love Wine, Vodka, my kid, my man, shoes, betsey johnson, CAbi, surfing, snowboarding, Robert Pattinson, glitter, shimmer, running, swimming, making soup, making fun of celebrities, jersey shore, my besssss friends, my robe, coke zero, advil, cocktail rings, Elvis, James Brown, and telling you what up. My name is Katie and Welcome to my friggin' Blog.

Crazy and Fabulous are my two best friends.

I live in Omaha and dream about New York....never been, just dream about it.

I had been living in SoCal for about 3 years, Denver for 5 years before that and now returned to Omaha Dec 2009.

I have loved fashion since I was 2...I can remember because we were out at my cousins farm and they wanted me to wear brown, boy moon boots with Transformers on them...and I had a rainbow sleeve Michael Jackson Shirt on....Hello!?...That doesn't look fabulous...So I didn't go out that day DUH!

I know a crapload about style and what probs looks like shit on you. I know this because people never tell me I have a big ass and I do. So obviously I am like Ah-May-zing at covering it up. Or people I hang out with are jerks and don't say anything until I leave. Whatever, all their booze is gone cause I drank it...one of my many tricks.
ENOUGH (great J.LO movie) about me...why am I writing...

I always get asked:


"Hey gurl! Where ya get them shoes at?" Seriously, I will tell you if you don't end your sentence in a preposition. But chances are they are from Bakers Shoes http://www.bakersshoes.com/ (cheap cheap) or Nordstroms....Sale rack.


Another one I get : "Hey Betch! I love your lipstick....what up wit dat?" Before this economy took a big fat smelly poo on America's front porch...I had recess at Sephora every week...now : WALGREENS YO!!!!!


So on this Blog here I will be posting things that are cheap, worth it, fabulous, funny, ta die for, and overall a freaking blast. A lot of my feelings on Pop Culture, Famous People, Clothes, Makeup, SHOES, Failed dieting tips, Music, and probably some Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew comments and recaps.




Here are the things I am lusting for and things I can't live with out today as a 31 year old mama of Henry James the world Cutest and Smartest Kid...(don't argue with me girl...this is my haus...I spell it Haus because I am freaking Faux-Euro) and Fashion glutton.

See ABOVE : Henry and RAY...my super hot South African husband...yes...don't ask again people..He has an accent. Don't be jealous...duh.





Here are my Obsessions :

1.Winter Whites!

It is all over the Fall 2010 catwalks! You heard me...FALL 2010. Wear it now. This outfit is available thru ME! It is apart of the CAbi 2010 collection and you can only get it thru a stylist...like me. So, now....call me/email me (katierayeharrower@gmail.com) for a private fitting girl!




2. Cover Girl Tru Blend Concealer
I know! You are thinking Zit City...no way! This stuff leaves that Posh Spice, I just got fresh BOTOX look all around your face and doesn't make my acne prone face break out. I know! FREAKING AWESOME YA'LL!





3. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss!




This stuff is like Da BEES KNEES! And Last FoReVeR!!See below for the description from the website : http://www.urbandecay.com/
YOU CAN GET FREE SAMPLES...ASK A SEPHORA REP! That is one way to get this stuff and not go broke.


Undress our men with the flick of your wrist! Inside the cap of our custom tube is a photo of a yummy man. Tilt the tube back-and-forth to strip them to their undies! (We've even included front and rear photos.) Whether you swoon for a future senator or a tree-hugger, one of our men is sure to please you. Our guys make awesome gifts for bachelorette parties, baby showers, or b-days.

And the gloss? This formula is so slick and cushiony, you would love it even in a plain ol’ tube. Each shade varies in opacity and finish, but all have a sweet crème brûlée flavor. The formula contains Hyaluronic Spheres, known to improve cellular function, prevent dehydration, and fill in lines and wrinkles. The brush applicator is ideal for blending.

Need to lure a real man? Give the tube a rub to release pheromones into the air! Undetectable to the smell, pheromones enhance mood and sexual attraction. The flat tube slides right into your pocket .

FEELING DIRTY? AWESOME! I thought that you would love that one my concervative lady friends...don't worry Jesus doesn't care.





4. Nautical Stripes!!!

These Beauties are from Forever 21...they are both under 19 bucks.






But if you think that you are fancy schmancy:
Here is Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton 2010: amaze - balls.







5. Final Obsession for the day : Draping Tee Shirts!!!!

(ADD A BLAZER TO BE LIKE A SUPER HERO FASHION KNOW IT ALL)


These are a great way to hide "situations"...no clowns...not your Jersey Shore Boyfriend...But your lumps and bumps from having babies, drinking too much or really enjoying too many Fish Sandwiches from Wendys! (I love em...sans Mayo or Tartar Sauce...only 270 calories that way fool !)





These are from CAbi...if you like...you email me pretty lady. www.katierayeharrower@gmail.com
or check out the whole line at http://www.cabionline.com/
BLOGS TO CHECK OUT BESIDES MINE :

Welp...there you have it glama-trons.....


I will be posting a few times a week: I know that next time it will be about shoes and jewlery...probs a little hollywood drama in there too. For now, I am going to go watch Johnny Weir on the ole TiVo....he kills it.


RIP McQueen...wish I was rich enough to wear your clothes.


Henry Rules -

Katie


3 comments:

  1. Jesus-H...I cannot believe how much I am obsessed with this blog now...here's an idea for a topic: Sean White and lame ass hair!!! Tomato gross...think about it...love you, love your situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissssssssssssa - tots agree on gross Tomato Hair...as you know I say Ta'mato...xoxo love your face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoke, I gotta say this is awesome!!! Love, love love it! Great stuff and I look forward for more to come! Love it, and love your show!!!

    ReplyDelete