video of the week :
For some reason I can't figure out how to post a video here from youtube....hmmmm something is up.
Go to http://www.youtube.com/ and type in TERRY RENO 911. enjoy.
Fave song this week : Enjoy Yourself by The Specials....my fave fave fave fave faveness of all time.
Fave song to run to this week: AC/DC, For Those About To Rock We Salute You.
Today is my husbands bday and I am sitting in a hotel Room in Tulsa so...shout out honey! I love you! In honor of his awesomeness....here is some fashion advice from him....
1.Havianas that Rule :
South Africa Flip Flops. Amazing.
2. 1990's Versace Ads....so much inspiration lately. What happened to Glamour? I love these models and I love the high waisted jeans. Give me more. Claudia and Naja...I remember looking at these adds wondering what hairspray they used....
3. More 1990's....I can't stop. I remember looking at this pic and just wishing that I could dye my hair black, skip school and talk about Kurt and Eddie. Grunge is back my lil kittens...pull out your doc's and floral print sundresses...so chic.....
4. On the waiting list for these puppies....Jeffrey Campbell does it again. If you are wondering where to look for sustainable and fashionable...www.solestruck.com and paaaa'rooooose away. These shoes are the bees knees. recognize.
5. Nope...not a wig my friends....dis shizz real. Now...this is a wee lesson on what is happening wit yo' do....over done highlights out....all over one color in. Since this pic, I have gone Dita Von Teese Raven Black but howeves' cool it with the foils and try something new...its super fun! Just ask your stylist for a Temporary Color. (psssstttt....I am going back behind the chair in may...so if you want ya hair did...email me @ email@example.com if you are in the Omaha area anytime...xoxo)
6. Sorry....I can't help myself...Versace ads...ya feel me boo....amazing. Color. Being Fabulous. Being crazy beautiful, not just a skinny, gaunt, no personality model....Who is your fave? Mine is Claudia.
Going to Vegas? Wedding? Girls Trip? Date night? BROKE? Go to this website and buy! Its all so cheap and fab! Pretty good quality...
Here are 2 of my picks :)
10. Sex And the City 2 is coming out and well...which means that Pat Field's kick ass styling it going to be back on the silver screen....here is my picks from her website and my shoes I am getting to wear to the premiere of the the movie. Aiden is back....bye bye Big. Booyah.
Also...you can get a knock off " Carrie " dress on http://www.xoxo.com/ for $59 instead of $198! Woot!